Mine got baptized but I found out that if you take the battery off and put it in a bowl of rice for at least 4 days (the phone) it will wick all the moisture out and you can recover it! try it!
That's right! I remembered that Robert put it in his pocket before Kyzen's baptism. Unfortunately, Joann shorted out the speaker. The phone actually still works, it's no one can hear what you're saying. He got a new one last night for free.
holy cow that is sooo funny!!!!!!!!! (jill again) i LOVE the looks on her face, and that she appears to be talking with her hands in the "before" picture...
4 comments:
Mine got baptized but I found out that if you take the battery off and put it in a bowl of rice for at least 4 days (the phone) it will wick all the moisture out and you can recover it! try it!
That's right! I remembered that Robert put it in his pocket before Kyzen's baptism. Unfortunately, Joann shorted out the speaker. The phone actually still works, it's no one can hear what you're saying. He got a new one last night for free.
LOL, I think just about every parent gets to experience this :o)
holy cow that is sooo funny!!!!!!!!! (jill again) i LOVE the looks on her face, and that she appears to be talking with her hands in the "before" picture...
Post a Comment