It goes by so fast...it stinks:)
wow she isn't a baby any more, is she? When did that happen. I am excited to see you guys in July. Love you
SO CUTE! We can't wait to see you all...just a few more weeks!
Lindsay! We had such a great time too! We're so glad you came. We want to see you guys again! So, we need to plan the next adventure :)
Hi Lindsay! She is so big! I can't wait to see you all this summer! I am measuring big and may have the baby before you head back home.
Mari "Mom, i really want to say something about her tricycle. Mom! come on, I want to say something about her trike. MOOOM!""I want to say you are very very cute on your trike. And I love Joann."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It goes by so fast...it stinks:)
wow she isn't a baby any more, is she? When did that happen. I am excited to see you guys in July. Love you
SO CUTE! We can't wait to see you all...just a few more weeks!
Lindsay! We had such a great time too! We're so glad you came. We want to see you guys again! So, we need to plan the next adventure :)
Hi Lindsay! She is so big! I can't wait to see you all this summer! I am measuring big and may have the baby before you head back home.
Mari "Mom, i really want to say something about her tricycle. Mom! come on, I want to say something about her trike. MOOOM!"
"I want to say you are very very cute on your trike. And I love Joann."
Post a Comment